Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

torsdag 8 april 2021

Diplomat Agent in charge for your delivery.

Attention:

I am Diplomat ROBERT FREEMAN; Diplomat Agent in charge for your
delivery. I have been trying to reach you about an hour now just to
inform you about my successful arrival at the International Airport
with your package containing USD$ 4,800,000.00 (Four million eight
hundred thousand Dollars) which I have been instructed by the
compensation award committee to deliver the package to you.

Please try and reach me with 720 399-8626 as I can not afford to spend
more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in
Bangkok. I have the documents backing up your consignment as I can
accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully
with these papers without any stress. I have more vital paper with me
but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house.

Kindly confirm your current delivery information to enhance security
to ensure a safe and swift delivery to your home:

Your Full Name:………………………
Your Current address:………………………
Direct telephone Number:……………………
Closest International Airport:…………

Upon confirmation of your details your I will proceed with delivery immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you and congratulations once again.

Diplomat ROBERT FREEMAN
Diplomatic Agent
Tele: 720 399-8626
Email:freeman.robert155@aol.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar