Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

lördag 6 mars 2021

DID YOU GET MY LAST EMAIL

ATTENTION PLS

I hope this email finds you and your family in good health. I am an Investment Accountant with a New Generational Bank
I have a vital position at my bank and have access to vital information.

I know this message may come to you as a surprise. because I'm contacting you personally in my capacity to intimate you briefly of what lies ahead for you.
Please Kindly confirm your name to us. to enable us to ascertain and fully identify you properly.

I have some documents addressed to you in my firm as the sole beneficiary and recipient of some certain Unclaimed funds legally entitled for and on behalf of you.

The procedure of identifying yourself is by sending us any means of identification. such as.

1: International Passport
2: Driving License or any of the equivalent.
3 Occupation
4: Country/States
5. Telephone Number

With this we can ascertain that you're the real bearer and recipient of this benefit.

For more details to help file for your claims. Kindly comply with every sense of urgency.

Regards
Gerrard wilson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar