Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

fredag 26 mars 2021

RE:::COMPENSATION

Good day,

Hope you are safe from this pandemic troubling the world. My name is Mrs Brandy Brandon, United Nation Covid 19 Cash Aid payment Coordinator, I work with the United Nation.

I am directed by the United Nation as COVID 19 payment Coordinator to compile names of ten [10] persons badly affected by Covid 19 to be compensated with [US$1M] One Million United State Dollars.

I have decided to fix your detail as one of the beneficiaries of the Covid 19 Cash Aid program to be paid the sum of [US$1M] One Million United State Dollars.

We shall share the money 50/50%. [ie] 50% percent for you and 50% me. All I need is your trust that you will keep my share of the money safe.

I contacted you because we are not related and you are not my known friend, no one will suspect me you are included as a beneficiary, because we are not related. If you are interested,

please mail me back for more detailed information.

Please I hope I can trust you to keep my share of the money safe.

Reply to: <brandonnnn@daum.net>



Regard,
Mrs Brandy Brandon
Unit E-mail:brandonnnn@daum.net
United Nation Covid 19 Cash Aid payment Coordinator.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar