Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

onsdag 30 november 2022

Re: YOUR WINNING CODE Number: 5300477

Attn: beneficiary,

I am Richard Wahl, the winner of $533 Million USD Mega Millions Jackpot,
I am donating to 5 random persons, so if you get this message it means
your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my
wealth over a number of charities and organizations.I have voluntarily
decided to donate sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected winner.

You can verify my winning by visiting my youtube website page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw

THIS IS YOUR WINNING CODE Number: 5300477

Reply with the WINNER CODE to this email: Jameswilliams01157@gmail.com

He will send it to you either by Cashier's check or ATM Card.

Contact Person
Name: James Williams
Email: Jameswilliams01157@gmail.com

God bless you

Regards
Mr.Richard Wahl

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar