Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

tisdag 11 maj 2021

Good dey / From Mrs Johana Karim

--
Greetings,

I am Mrs. Johana Kaim, from Labanon I 'm married to Mr. Adama karim
who who was a contractor of the United Nations in Africa and Cambodia
for nine years before he died in the year 2014.We were married for
eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that
lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was
Alive he deposited the sum of US$ 10.5m (Ten million two hundred Five
dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso, Presently this money is still in
bank. And My Doctor told me that I don't have much time to live
because of the cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this fond to take
care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the
way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 50 Percent of
the total money for your personal use While 50% of the money will go
to charity" people and helping the orphanage.

I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government. I grew
up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, I am
expecting your respond through private email:

Regards
Mrs.Johana Karim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar