Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

söndag 14 april 2024

Donation of €3,600,000.00

Hello,
I'm Ms. Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German business magnate, Investor and philanthropist. I am the chairman of Wipro Limited. 25 percent of my personal wealth is spent on charity. And I also promised to give the rest of 25% away to individuals this year 2024 . I have decided to donate €3,600,000.00 euros to you. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information.

You can also read more about me using the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

Contact me via my email:: schaefflermariaelisabeth@outlook.de

Greetings
Managing Director Wipro Limited
Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar