Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

söndag 4 februari 2024

Support Families at war

Your simple donation will make a big difference for displaced family
Togather We Give

Your simple donation will make a big difference for displaced family

My name is Nour Sabah , this link made to help my family in Gaza Strip ,
"After 118 days of the destructive war on our home, during which we lost everything .. our homes, dreams, and friends .. 118 days of resilience and conveying the image of the war to the entire world and we still trying to do.
Unfortunately, no one was able to stop this war. Therefore, I see it as my responsibility to help my family evacuate to a safe place. I have done my best to convey our suffering and resilience, but sadly, our home has become an uninhabitable place without the basic necessities of life.
After the world and the ICJ have failed to stop the ongoing war, leaving us alone to face this genocide, I am reaching out with a difficult request for help in saving my family from this horrific war. It is very urgent as my family’s five-floors house was completely destroyed and also the workplaces ,my family now has nothing ! .....  read more


Donate By clicking the GoFundMe Link

https://www.gofundme.com/f/hyg55-help-my-family-escape-the-war-in-gaza/widget/large?sharesheet=CAMPAIGN_PAGE





To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.
Type your Company Name, Address and Contact Details




Powered by  Hairyspire

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar