Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

måndag 20 mars 2023

GLMND:

Dear Friend,
 
I hope this message finds you well! I am contacting you based on your personal information I found at your chamber of commerce as someone that has vast and wide experience in business environment of your country.
 
My name is Dr George Bransonw, I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad.I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.Therefore, I seek your advice and guidance any lucrative business investment in your country?s economy and if possible, we can work in partnership.
 
If you are interested contact me urgently for further details. I look forward to your reply and co-operation.
 
Best Regards,
 
Dr George Branson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar