Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

tisdag 10 augusti 2021

Fund Transfer

--



I am interested in discussing a viable project with you directly or
your organization. If you have the time, please write me.

I am David Evans director of Crude and contract award verification
unit controller with Nigeria National Petroleum cooperation (NNPC) .I
deliberately over invoiced the sum of USD$12.000.000.00(Twelve Million
United States Dollars) dollar during contract and supply services by
foreign contractors in our unit.

My contacting you base that the original contractor has been fully
paid. I want to use your position to stand as the real contractor whose
bill is ready for payment in our unit now, so that this over invoice
of Twelve Million United States Dollars will be credited into the account
you provide, then I come to your country for an investment plan arrangement.

You have to provide me with your company full contact or your full
contact address, which will be file in as the executor of the
completed project whose outstanding bill of Twelve Million United
States Dollars is ready for payment. You will have some % as we proceed
with the transaction complete into your approved account.

Note that all legal documents covering this Twelve Million United
States Dollars will be process in your favor legally. No risk is
attached with this transaction.

Awaiting your prompt response
David Evans

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar