Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

söndag 20 juni 2021

Hello Dear..............

Hello Dear

Hope this email finds you well. I am contacting you because I have
need for your urgent cooperation. I am representing a family that has
given me the mandate to help find a reasonable and profitable
investment structure. They have just inherited huge fund from their
predecessor, and they have agreed to invest this money in the next 5
years for a good Return On Investment(ROI).

I have been given authority to appoint a reliable international
investor to invest this fund so I need to be sure that I can trust
whoever I am presenting to the family. I am working hand in hand with
a financial expert/compliance officer who will guide us through a
certified and legal process.

The amount in question is $20 million USD,I want to present you as a
foreign investor and authorize for the money to be moved to you in
your country. You will be given full authority to handle the
investment, I need someone I can trust and I need to be assured on my
following concerns;

Can I trust you with the fund?

Can you keep a secret?

Can you help me find a good investment for the fund?

What areas of investment will you recommend?

What % share will you want to take for assisting me?

This is a very legal transaction and everything will be coordinated in
black and white. The essence of secrecy cannot be underestimated
because a lot of money is involved. Let me know if we can work
together.

I await your early news.

Warm Regards,

Christopher Cameron

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar