Here we come

Here we come
From our previous trip to San Diego in 2008 .- celebrating 40 years of matrimony

fredag 25 december 2020

Contact me with this email for Your Donation of $1.5 Million warrenbuffett7722@gmail.com

Google Forms
Dear Beneficiary
My name is Warren E. Buffet, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of
the
Warren E. Buffet Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private
foundations in the world. I believe strongly in'giving while living' I
had
one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth
to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} One
Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected
individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count
yourself
as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while
searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience,
so I know your email address is valid.(warrenbuffett7722@gmail.com

Regards,
Warren E. Buffet
Untitled form
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar